THE NORTH SHORE ALLIANCE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Start, stay, grow on the North Shore
The North Shore Alliance for Economic Development supports the regional economy, supporting established companies and encouraging new and growing businesses.
- We advocate. We connect with state and regional officials and organizations on behalf of our entire region.
- We solve problems. We work with individual businesses to resolve specific issues.
- We make connections. In person, through this website, or through the Enterprise Center, the Alliance connects you to the resources and people you need.
Innovation on tap
Boston’s North Shore is uniquely suited to support businesses and business owners who want it all:
- A dynamic, innovation-oriented environment;
- Strong community support and private/public partnerships;
- Incomparable quality of life; and
- Access to the world beyond this beautiful shoreline.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
The Future of Work on the North Shore, an 18 month-long research and planning initiative, being led by the Alliance and the North Shore Workforce Investment Board, will seek out the opinions, ideas, and priorities of various North Shore industry sector leaders and stakeholders, engaging all in the development of a strategic plan through which we will invest our workforce and economic resources efficiently and expediently.
The Future of Work project will provide the region with a roadmap that will guide and inform decisions as to how and where the region invests its resources to adapt to and meet the needs and challenges of the work of the future in communities across the North Shore.