- This event has passed.
Paycheck Protection Program Extended! New Deadline is August 8th, 2020
July 6 - August 8
Paycheck Protection Program Extended
The Paycheck Protection Program resumed accepting applications July 6, 2020, at 9:00 AM EDT in response to President signing the program’s extension legislation. The new deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan is August 8, 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated June 25)
- New EZ and Revised Full Forgiveness Applications
- Enhanced Transparency Regarding the Paycheck Protection Program
- Beware of Fraud and Scams
- Visit Treasury.gov for all of the latest guidance
- Updated Loan Calculator #10 FOR SOLE PROPRIETORS
- Question: I am self-employed and was in operation on February 15, 2020, but was not in operation between February 15, 2019, and June 30, 2019. I will file a Form 1040 Schedule C or Schedule F for 2020. What is my maximum PPP loan amount?
Answer: In this case, your maximum PPP loan amount is generally equal to 2.5 times your average monthly payroll costs incurred in January and February 2020, plus the outstanding amount of any EIDL loan received between January 31, 2020, and April 3, 2020, that will be refinanced by the PPP loan.