Boston Center for Adult Education
122 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116
Join fellow entrepreneurs at the Specialty Food Association’s
one-day workshop to teach specialty food manufacturers how
to sell to distributors, foodservice, specialty food retailers and supermarkets.
Presentations feature industry practitioners, communicating material useful
to both newcomers and experienced producers interested in expanding sales and building profit.
Presentations from industry peers will include:
* How to Sell to Distributors: Michael Isenberg, Chex Finer Foods
* How to Sell to Foodservice: Henry Wainer, Sid Wainer & Son
* How to Sell to Supermarkets: Robin McNamara, Roche Bros.
* How to Sell to Specialty Food Stores: Julia Hallman, Formaggio Kitchen
* How to Prepare for a Buyer Meeting: TBD
Registration required: Click HERE
Deadline to register is Thursday, July 7th
Note that refunds will not be issued after the deadline date
Specialty Food Association & MSFA Members: $79 (includes lunch)
Non-Member: $119 (includes lunch)
Please contact email@example.com with questions.