- This event has passed.
Tourism Mini-Grant Application FY 2020 – Due Friday, February 7, 2020 by 5 pm
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tourism Mini-Grant Application FY 2020 | Due Friday, February 7, 2020
The North of Boston CVB offers the Tourism Mini-Grant Program as a way to collaborate with members to aggressively promote our region to visitors traveling from at least 50 miles away. Eligible projects include print, website development, blogging, digital, TV, YouTube, audio messaging, radio, social media projects, language translations and signage for tourism-related businesses. *If projects are print, they must have an electronic component. This funding is made available through 1038 grants funds and is subject to all requirements mandated by the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism (MOTT).
As in previous years, the NBCVB Board of Directors is committed to implementing this critically important program. The North of Boston CVB has a healthy pool of grant funds to award, and we encourage all eligible entities (see below for criteria) to apply, requesting 40% of the total project costs.
IMPORTANT GRANT INFORMATION
- Total grant funds available for FY2020 Tourism Mini-Grant Program: Unspecified at this time
- Tourism Grant Award will not exceed 40% of the total project production cost. The applying entity must demonstrate the ability to raise the 60%-plus match in private funds for the project. In-kind contributions do not qualify as a match.
- Applicant must submit six (6) copies of grant application by mail or in person to the North of Boston CVB by Friday, February 7, 2020 by 5pm.
- All applications will be reviewed by the North of Boston Tourism Mini-Grant Committee.
- Award amounts will be determined by this Committee.
Click here to visit the Mini-Grant web page for more information, which includes the FY2020 Mini-Grant Application and summaries of previous Tourism Mini-Grant Awards.
Questions? Please e-mail Ann Marie Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org