About the Alliance
The North Shore Alliance for Economic Development serves as a regional convener and catalyst to make things happen.
About the Alliance
The Alliance is a cogent, broad-based voice of collaborative advocacy on issues of economic development, transportation and infrastructure planning and education and workforce issues. We bring regional leaders from 30 communities together to explore and take action on economic development issues that can help grow the region, including those that advance the Commonwealth as a whole.
Some of the key program offerings of the North Shore Alliance include:
- Weekly radio show – North Shore Conversations on 104.9FM
- The Alliance Policymakers Breakfast Series
- Quarterly Economic Development Planning Meetings with the region’sEconomic & Community Development Directors and City & Town Planners
- Small Business Clinics
- Regional Priority Development Site list
- Live Twitter feed and a Regional calendar
- Weekly E-newsletter
Become a Member
As a public-private partnership regional leadership organization formed in 2008 to establish a coordinated and enhanced economic with an eye toward increasing vitality, visibility and opportunity across the region, The North Shore Alliance for Economic Development performs a vital role as we devote our energies and focus the attention of policy makers on business and residential “quality of life” concerns that have a direct impact on the viability of North Shore businesses and institutions. The Alliance, is one of the Regional Economic Development Organizations (REDO) recognized and funded by the Commonwealth through a competitive grant program and relies upon our public and private partners for substantial membership support to sustain our undertakings.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Membership on the Board of Directors.
- Leadership role in regional economic development initiatives.
- Participation in discussions with public and private statewide leaders on topics related to regional economic growth.
- Invitations to events.
- Participation in programs and radio show.