Advance Child Tax Credit Information Sessions in English
The IRS invites you to attend an Advance Child Tax Credit information session to learn about the Advance Child Tax Credit. Information provided will include:
· Eligibility requirements for the Advance Child Tax Credit
Information on the IRS Update Portal, where those eligibles can:
· Check if they are enrolled to receive advance payments
· Unenroll to stop getting advance payments
· Provide or update bank account information for monthly payments
· Information on the IRS Non-Filer Portal, where those not required to file a tax return can provide their information to determine eligibility and request advance payments.
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 has brought about many tax changes and benefits. This information session will focus on the Advance Child Tax Credit, which may be available to many families.
The IRS wants to hear your questions and concerns. There will be a question and answer section during the meeting.
There are four different sessions to accommodate your schedule, with two presentations in English and two in Spanish. Everyone is welcome to attend any Zoom or the audio portion only by dialing in.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021, from 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Zoom meeting click here or for audio-only dial: 669-254-5252, Meeting ID#: 1612434373
Tuesday, August 10, 2021, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Zoom meeting click here or for audio-only dial:669-254-5252, Meeting ID#: 1619855561