|Celebration of Manufacturing in Northeast MA hosted by FORGE, MassMEP, MassCEC, City of Lowell, iHub and Middlesex 3.
FORGE – From Prototype to IMPACT is excited to welcome the leaders, founders and owners of Northeast MA Manufacturers and Suppliers, large and small, to this first time event to show appreciation for your hard work and contribution to the economy. Please join us for an upbeat night of networking and information exchange.
See this event listed as part of Manufacturing Month with the Manufacturing Institute.
· Make connections to the wealth of resources that exist in the Commonwealth including grants and workforce training resources
· Meet other CEOs, Owners, Operators in our rich geography, and have an opportunity to engage with these peers and share best practices.
· Get questions on advanced manufacturing topics answered during roundtable discussions that you choose based on your curiosity and interest.
Participate in dynamic roundtable topic discussions that interest you including:
· Successful Collaboration with Integrators and Startups, Brian Farrell of HSI
· Tips and Tricks on Overcoming Supply Chain Woes, Josh Chernin, Business Improvement Group
· Why Working with Startups is Good for the Bottom Line, Steve Spiegelberg, Cambridge Polymer Group
· Building Your Manufacturing Talent Pipeline with Supportive Resources, Robin Dion and William Ren, Northeast Advanced Manufacturing Consortium and MassHire
· Implementing automation to increase capacity for repetitive tasks with Tyler Bouchard, Flexxbotics
Several companies will be recognized for their outstanding vision, dedication, and commitment to manufacturing and supply chain excellence, growth and impact with awards:
· Manufacturing Innovator of the Year
· Rising star supplier of the year
· Supplier of the Year
· Contract Manufacturer of the Year … and more
Pre-registration required. C-suite/ owners/ operators/ founders only please. You either know one of the organizers or were referred by an attendee!