|MassDevelopment works with municipal officials, planners, local stakeholders, and others to provide technical assistance aimed at addressing your priority planning and development projects. In our current call for proposals, we are offering the following technical assistance opportunities:
· Master Planning and Visioning for Sites and/or Districts
· Market Feasibility and Financial Analysis
· Surplus Property Reuse and/or Activation Assistance
· Local District Improvement Financing (DIF) Technical Assistance
· RFP/Q Development and Process Management
· Regional Economic Development Planning
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 15, 2019. For more information, visit MassDevelopment.com/technical-assistance or contact: Amanda Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-330-2073.