EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: PPP applicants with fewer than 20 employees through 3/9/21 at 5:00 pmGET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED by SBA Leadership
Webinar Series: PPP Updates for Your Small Business
The Small Business Administration has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access. If you are a small business owner with fewer than 20 employees, or are self-employed; there is new information for you.
Please join the SBA for a series of webinars hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Public Private Strategies Institute, & other stakeholders to hear about:
· What steps you can take now to take advantage of this special opportunity, which closes at 5:00 pm, Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.
· Additional changes and recent policy announcements made by Biden-Harris Administration
· Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership
· March 3, 12:30 pm, Women Business Owners, Click here to register.
· March 4, 3:00 pm, Asian-American + Pacific Islander, Native American + Tribal Small Business Owners; Click here to register.
· March 5, 1:00 pm, Black + African-American Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
· March 5, 3:00 pm, Hispanic Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
· March 6, 2:00 pm, Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners, Click here to register.
· March 8, 3:00 pm, LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.