- This event has passed.
Massachusetts STEP Grant Program – Application Deadline
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019 at 5:00 PM
The Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment (“MOITI”), in collaboration with the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network (“MSBDC”), the Massachusetts Export Center, and the U.S. Small Business Administration, is pleased to announce the Massachusetts State Trade Expansion Program (“STEP”).
The Massachusetts STEP Program is intended to help offset international business development and related marketing costs for small businesses. Grant proceeds may be used for specific international business development and marketing costs, including:
- Overseas trade show or conference exhibition and directly related expenses;
- S. Department of Commerce Gold Key and other in-country services;
- Government-organized foreign trade missions with a business matchmaking element;
- Cost of compliance testing an existing product for entry into an export market;
- Design of export market-specific marketing media; and
- Localization of websites for target export markets.
The Massachusetts Export Center will offer a free webinar about the STEP program on Friday, September 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The webinar will discuss the parameters of the Massachusetts STEP program and walk participants through the STEP application process.
Click here for further details and registration.