SMALL BUSINESS CLINIC – Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Via Zoom by Appointment Only
The North Shore Alliance for Economic Development and the Enterprise Center invite you to meet one-on-one with the following state leaders to discuss your specific business needs and state-provided resources available to you.
- Maria Nigro Di Stefano, Northeast Regional Director, Massachusetts Office of Business Development will provide an overview of the Commonwealth’s Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP) and other state programs that benefit businesses.
- Chuck Merrill, Senior Loan Officer for Mass Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC), will provide an overview of the many resources for small businesses including:
- Creating and preserving jobs at small businesses, women and minority-owned businesses.
- Promoting economic development in underserved, Gateway Cities and low- and moderate-income communities.
- Offering working capital, loan guarantees and targeted technical assistance to solve specific financial and operational problems.
Meetings take place via Zoom.
To schedule an appointment, call Terry Brancato at (978) 542-2505.