- This event has passed.
Small Business Technical Assistance Services Program for Salem Tourism Industry Businesses
Small Business Technical Assistance Services Program For Salem Tourism Industry Businesses
This Small Business Technical Assistance Services (SBTAS) Program is being offered by the Enterprise Center at Salem State University to help Tourism industry businesses located in Salem, MA that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. It is funded by the City of Salem Department of Planning & Community Development and the U.S. Department of Commerce and Economic Development Administration (EDA).
What this rant Program Offers:
- 20 hours of expert consulting services at no cost. Eligible businesses can choose consultant(s) from a listing with expertise in the following areas:
- Accounting/Financial Planning
- Business Consulting
- COVID-19 Relief Program Navigation for Federal and State assistance programs. (i.e. PPP, CARES ACT, etc.)
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Branding
- Space Design & Layout
- Technology (i.e. working remote/online sales)
- Workforce Management/Human Resources
- Six-month Enterprise Center CEO Group Membership. Each CEO group is a confidential and professionally facilitated peer advisory group. Business owners come together once a month to discuss their challenges receive feedback from other participating businesses, and identify ongoing solutions for their businesses.
- Business must be located in Salem, MA
- Business owner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Business must be a tourism industry related business (may include businesses that Support tourism businesses.)
- Business has been impacted by COVID-19.
How to apply:
All Salem Tourism related businesses are encouraged to apply.
Fill out an online application on our website.
Please contact Noreen Hazelton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (978) 542-7576.