- This event has passed.
Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP) Info Session for Municipalities Northeast Region Meeting Locations
October 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Massachusetts Office of Business Development is coordinating several EDIP Meetings across the State.The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Update municipalities on the new EDIP regulations
- Inform the audience of the type of projects that will receive incentives as the program has become competitive and not an entitlement
- Provide a forum for sharing of EDIP “best practices” and getting answers to any EDIP questions
- Provide an opportunity for municipalities to meet their regional colleagues/network
- Learn more about EDIP Credits, Tax Increment Financing, Special Tax Assessment, Economic Opportunity Areas, Abandoned Building Renovation Deduction.
There will be two opportunities to participate in the Northeast Region:
Haverhill, MA Meeting / October 17, 2018 REGISTER HERE.
Salem, MA Meeting / October 24, 2018 REGISTER HERE.
The Merrimack Valley Planning Commission and the North Shore Alliance for Economic Development/Enterprise Center at Salem State University will be hosting these meetings.